How To Buy And Sell A Tri-Cities Home (at the same time) in 2018
We know it's hard.
You've outgrown your home, so you need to move.
But, it's daunting to do both at the same time. There are a million details that need to fit into ther right place.
The good news is we can help.
We want to paint a realistic picture of what will happen.
We'll need to know answers to a lot of questions:
- Are you willing to sell your home before you've found your next place?
- Are you willing to move twice?
- Can you carry your primary residence for a while if it doesn't sell?
- Will you be building? If so, what are you willing to do?
- Do you need to sell to secure the downpayment?
- What financing options are available to you?
Everyone always has preferences, so we want to figure out what is "nice" and what is "necessary" so we can design a plan that can get you everything you want.
Need help? Please call me at 509-318-5910 so we can discuss your options.
Chris Johnson, Broker is the team lead at Tri-Cities Home Guide at EXP Realty.
When not helping people buy and sell Tri-Cities real estate, he can be found blogging, making videos, smoking random things on his Traeger or taking his family on a Jeep ride through the national forest. He writes about himself in the third person. He can be reached at email@example.com or 509-318-5910, or via the contact page.